How to be a member
The required documents:
- New membership form from the treasury in the amount of (250) Egyptian pounds.
- The original university certificates for the spouses – copy of the marriage certificate.
- Copy of birth certificates for children under 16 years of age.
- Copy of ID cards of the couple and children from the age of 16 to 25.
- 2 recent personal photos for all family members.
Fees of registration:
- (325.000) Egyptian pounds, in addition to 14% value added tax, at a value of (45500) pounds.
- Payment in cash or Bank check.
- Payment facilities are provided through the National Bank of Kuwait – Heliopolis Club branch.
- After completing the required documents, an interview is determined with the Board.
- Payment is made in cash within two months of approval of the Board. In case of non-payment, all procedures will be returned.